Tuesday 9 April 2013

Project Life Week Twelve

I was quite happy with these pages when I finished them but when I went back to photograph them for the blog they did look a little sticker sneezy! It is a fine line between keeping the pages flat and making them look a bit too one dimensional.


It was a pretty quiet week overall. The main event which dominates the spread was the Open Morning at Miss Three's school. I really enjoyed myself watching the class go through a typical morning. They actually had an open week and just 3 or 4 parents were with each class each day which meant we were not too much of an intrusion. We also celebrated World Down Syndrome Day with our socks, saw some random wrapped trees on Orchard Road and a big snail on our travels.

The base paper is a Simple Stories  pattern and I included some American Craft, Studio Calico, Glitz and MME stickers.


The second half of the spread has a lot of photos from Open Day along with a couple of foody photos and my new hair cut. Tet was in Bangkok and Jakarta this week. He took a great shot of a box of Mister Donuts that his wafer thin assistant managed to eat five of while waiting to fly back to Singapore. We don't have Mister Donut down here so it is a treat we all look forward to when we are in Bangkok. The cupcakes at the bottom were a party gift for a one month celebration we attended for the new sister of one of MT's classmates. It was a lovely party. I even got some baby cuddles!

The base papers were an SC exclusive and I also included a Dear Lizzy veneer card, and labels from October Afternoon, Pebbles and MME. I love those Pebbles dymo like labels and am glad I have finally used some.

I will link this up with the Mom Creative later in the day. I am gleaning a lot of inspiration from the contributions there. 

I am struggling with life a little at present and this blog is a real sanity saver. Thanks so much to those who take the time to read my posts and share their comments. It really is so appreciated.


2 comments:

  1. oh no that things are giving you grief!!!
    hope it clears soon!!!

    i love your pages and i love that you share them!!! makes me want to do it too!!!
    i love the before and after haircut pic
    and how you put pics on PP.....very cool!!

    and post below
    *ohhhhhh webbles!!! and jamima, little ted and Manu.....actually i had a manu doll!! (lol) and bit her fingers off???
    why i dont know!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh no, I hope things get better:( It's nice to have a little space on the web though, isn't it?

    ReplyDelete