Tuesday 26 March 2013

Project Life 2013 Week 10

This is a much more low key week than last week's birthday extravaganza. I have found I am taking fewer photos this month and have put that down to not taking part in Fat Mum Slim's Photo a Day. That encourages me to have my camera out every day and without following those prompts I have found that my camera and phone are sitting unused in my bag. I am looking forward to getting back with the program in April.



I went with the KISS philosophy this week and just used the back sides of last week's cards. I used some kraft Studio Calico letters for the title (sorry about the glare - this is the best of a very bad bunch) and hand wrote all my journalling. I added a few Crate Paper numbered tabs from their birthday party line and some random stickers from my stash.

I have included a photo from Indonesia where hubby spent part of his week, a piece of art on the wall of a local Starbucks, a selfie and a selection of Scarlett shots. My favourite would have to be the picture of her playing with Oscar and Brandy. Every school morning we have to rush down early so she gets in a few minutes of doggy time before she gets on the bus. On a really good day, Summer (a Siberian husky) joins in too. Scarlett adores dogs and we are fortunate that we have neighbours who have friendly dogs who love her too. We get all the fun stuff without any of the responsibility.



I took the opportunity to use up a brighter sheet of chevron and polka dot paper from one of my kits that I did not see me using on a layout. I liked the contrast of the blue against the pink from the previous page. 

A few Scarlett shots in the larger pockets on this side, just for a change. She has taken to really posing for the camera and the top left shot is a typical one. I have no idea where she got this pose from but it is quite amusing. She is turning into a real little fashionista and insists on trying things on in every shop we go into. She really liked these adult sunnies.

I added some odds and ends to finish the week. I liked an instagram shot of all my sequins neatly stored in their container. So much sparkly goodness in one space. I also included some of the art going up in a new farmers market opening soon here. I loved the neon sign and the other shot is of part of a wall covered in vintage style food advertisements.

I am still playing catch up but as long as I am within a couple of weeks of where I should be I am okay with that.

ETA I am linking up with the Mom Creative weekly Project Life link up


The Mom Creative

4 comments:

  1. ohhhhhhh love the pink and blue theme over these pages!!! love it!!!
    great pics too...you have captured the week well!! love it..gives me ideas!!

    and other post
    *ohhhhhh love the listmania list...brrrr on the cold winter...you can have it!!! chilly in the mornings at the moment!!! brrr
    and ohhhhhhh on the travel coming up~!!
    and school at 4!!! really!!! gosh!! good luck with the decisions!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great PL pages, loooove the blue and pink!! Fun photos too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the color theme and this is really good. You can't have a party everyweek, lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love the colors!! Such sweet pictures of your little girl too!

    ReplyDelete