Tuesday 24 July 2012

I'd Totally Forgotten

I had great plans of completing two mini albums during my four week holiday in New Zealand over Christmas. I had obviously forgotten that I had a 22 month old and would be sole parenting for half the trip. Throw in a couple of earthquakes and the plans were in tatters.

I did complete my December Daily a little while after the end of my trip but the Amy Tangerine Day Book that I had planned to fill with images of our mini break down to Wanaka never got beyond a title page. Fast forward to this week and I stumbled across my daybook. I coincidentally just ordered 160 odd photos from the holiday. I think you can see where this is going...

So my aim this week is to get this daybook filled with photos and thoughts. I hope I have something to share with you by the weekend. I am excited by the stacks of photos from this trip. Let's hope the enthusiasm lasts!

4 comments:

  1. The title already looks good... :-) Can't wait to see the rest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great project! Have fun filling it up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the cover, and can't wait to see more.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I do love how the cover looks! can't wait to see how you fill it!

    ReplyDelete