Friday 1 June 2012

Saturday is Sushi Day

I had time for a quick layout yesterday and decided to continue working with my pre cut scraps.


I based this layout very loosely on a Shimelle Laine sketch from her current Cover to Cover class. The photo orientation, embellishments and washi are all different but the paper layering and location of title and journalling were faithful to the sketch. All the papers and washi are from the Studio Calico Field Guide kit from October last year. The stickers are from last years Amy Tangerine line. I am in love with the white ink on this layout. It makes everything pop.

Have a lovely Friday. It is grey and drizzly here - the perfect excuse to stay in and do some crafting!


3 comments:

  1. I love the pops of white and color on the dark background! cute photo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cute layout! I love all the little layers behind the photo!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the page, but it totally made me say mmmmmm....sushi!

    ReplyDelete