Thursday 10 May 2012

Too Much of a Good Thing

I have noticed that almost every layout I complete at present has Scarlett as the star. I used to try and balance things out and alternate a Scarlett layout with one of Tet or me or a general travel one but that has fallen by the wayside a little. To be honest, the dominance of Scarlett layouts certainly reflects our life quite well. We live away from home so have no family or friends who can baby sit so everything we do is pretty much something suitable for the Monkey. We are at the point of looking at getting a live in helper to enable me to do some relief teaching and to give hubby and me some much needed time out without a two year old! 


This layout was a bit of a scrap buster. I have been cutting up a lot of 6 x 6 pads for 4x6 slots in Project Life. This has left me with a number of strips of patterned paper. Some I am using as bookmarks and some have found a new life on this layout. I adore the Amy Tangerine woodgrain white thickers. I had a pack in my April kit but it is pretty gappy so I bought another set as I know I will use it up! The frame and background paper are also from the April SC kit. The journalling spot is an Amy Tangerine sticker and the two little comment pieces are Lily Bee and MME from my stash. Scarlett loves going downstairs to splash in puddles after a storm and I love taking photos of it!

Happy Thursday!


2 comments:

  1. What a sweet, sweet picture! Great layout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, those kids always steal the show don't they. Good for you using your stash, you've created a fun page!

    ReplyDelete