Thursday 29 March 2012

Project Life: Birthday Week


This week was almost totally about the main event - Scarlett turning two. We devoted the day of her birthday to doing all the things she likes to do.

This page is mainly Clementine edition Project Life with Crate Paper, Dear Lizzy and Echo Park stickers to gussy it up. The colours are a little off but I am grateful to have these photos at all as my camera has been broken by Miss 2.

Scarlett had a great day attending her gym class, building a bunny at Build A Bear, sushi for lunch followed by an afternoon at the zoo.






The zoo in Singapore has a great carousel which Scarlett loves to ride. The pictures along the bottom are of various animals we came across during our afternoon there. It is a very open zoo and it is great to get very close to the animals without bars in between.

I love the MWL washi with the hearts and clouds. I expect to use a lot of that over the coming weeks. I have also got a few bits from Echo Park and I think bananafish studio on this side of the layout.

I am hoping to pick up a new camera this weekend so if anyone has any favourite point and shoot cameras they would like to share please let me know in the comments. At this stage I will be getting the newer model of my Sony digital camera but I am open to persuasion.

4 comments:

  1. Sure sounds like a great birthday... Lovely PL-really like what you did with the zoo pictures...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad she had a great birthday, love the pages!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The colors aren't off, it looks fun and cute! I'd like to see more of your scrapbooking!

    ReplyDelete