Tuesday 27 December 2011

Technology is a wonderful thing!

I am so sorry for the huge gap in posting! My iPad could not link into my Dad's wireless so I was without easy Internet access for a fortnight! Yes I did feel like someone had cut off my right arm.

We are having a great time in New Zealand even if Scarlett and I got to experience some pretty intense earthquakes on the 23rd of December. We are off on a road trip today heading south... List of great photo opportunities I hope.

We had a lively Christmas. Scarlett was thoroughly spoilt and even with a combined luggage allowance of seventy kgs I still think we will be paying excess baggage!

No photos to add yet as I am posting from the iPad. Hope you all had a lovely Christmas and I will try and post from the lovely husband's laptop this week with some photos of our trip.

2 comments:

  1. Glad you made it out of the earthquake ok! Hope you're doing well!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad to see someone else jumping on the Project Life bandwagon!

    ReplyDelete